2010-03-02

A Girl Named Pernille - Streetstyle from Wayne Tippetts



Mouseover image parts to see style details.


Those of you who read my blog regularly probably noticed my affection for Wayne Tippetts' photography on his blog Streetstyle Aesthetic. I drew several of his photographs already, and no doubt will draw more in the future. I am not exactly sure what it is, but something really touches me about certain people and how they are captured in Wayne's photography.

Wayne was busy in the past weeks covering the London Fashion Week, and this is where he run into the model Parnille Moeller. I love this photograph - the eccentric hat, the relaxed hair, the oversized scarf. It looks very British, and for some reason reminded me of Alice in Wonderland (which btw I am going to see this Saturday with @nellleo! yay!). Parnille has a bit of a Mad Hatter look going on - No?


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this ~ You have an amazing way of translating an image. And that hat is amazing, it does have that Mad Hatter air to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome scarf! Such a nice flow to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaww, she is so cute! I love the big scarf it makes a beutiful composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! How did you like Alice in Wonderland? I saw it in 3D and was blown away!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your comments!