Mouseover image parts to see style details.
To set you in a mood for my next illustration, I asked my sister Anna to create a little graphic inspiration board. Anna recently launched her design and photography blog Coy Concepts, which I adore!
Anna and I are very close; we share a similar aesthetic and views on fashion and style, although we do have our differences. Anna already assists me with Stylish Goose behind the scenes by consulting on styling for my illustrations, advising on blog design, and taking photographs during fashion shows that we attended, which I later use as the basis for my illustrations.
Being the talented graphic designer that she is, I thought it will be perfect to have her as a regular contributor to Stylish Goose. Here, she incorporated the inspiration behind my next illustration (guess what it is??) along with her favorite artists and photographers. Click on the collage parts to go to the original artist posts.
- Liz Watier Couleur Folle Eye Makeup
- Jola Dziubinska Photography - Black Rose
- Nina Ricci SS 2010 from style.com
- Tim Walker Photography - Lily and Spiral Staircase
- Tim Walker Photography - Alice Gibb and Olga Sherer
- Christine Lindstrom original painting - Roses